Investing in our school means an investment in our students, our staff and the future. Donations to the Beacon Hill PTA directly support students, teachers and staff. The PTA is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations are tax deductible.
1) Donate online – You can use Paypal or a credit or debit card. Please indicate what your gift is for (school supplies, Read-a-thon, Walk-a-thon, etc.) in the “Add special instructions to the seller” section.
2) Write a check, payable to Beacon Hill PTA. Mail to: 2025 14th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144. You could also send it to school with your student or leave in the PTA drop-box in the school’s main office.
Here are some easy ways you can support BHIS all year round:
- AmazonSmile: Go to Smile.Amazon.com and enter Beacon Hill PTA 6-15-42 as your charitable organization. When you shop through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to our school.
- Hilltop Red Apple Receipts: Submit your grocery receipts from our local Red Apple and we will receive 1% of their total value from the store. Place your receipts in the Red Apple jar on the desk across from the front office. We can raise nearly $1,000 annually from this effort!
- Benefit Mobile: Purchase digital gift cards and instantly redeem them online or in-store, or give the perfect gift to a friend or family member. Up to 20% of each transaction will go to support our school! Choose from 100s of retailers, like Starbucks, Target, Walmart and Amazon. Download the Benefit app today! If you have any questions regarding Benefit Mobile please contact Ivy Lim.
- Box Tops for Education: Cut out the “Box Tops for Education” symbol from cereal, crackers, Ziploc and other products, and place them in the Box Tops jar located at the table across from the front desk.
- PCC Scrip card: Do you shop at PCC? Contact Ivy Lim to get a Scrip card for PCC and 5% of your purchase will comeback to BHIS.
- Shoparoo: A free app that turns your shopping receipts into cash for our school. Just snap a picture of your grocery receipt on your smartphone, and voila, you’ve made an instant cash donation to BHIS! You can also take pictures of your non-grocery receipts (from clothing stores, electronics stores, restaurants, home improvement stores, etc.) to enter BHIS into Shoparoo’s cash donation sweepstakes that can reward a school up to $15,000! Download the Shoparoo app today!
- Corporate Matching Gifts: Ask your employer about matching your donation to Beacon Hill PTA 6.15.42. The following employers offer corporate matching: Starbucks, Microsoft, Google, Gates Foundation and many more.
- Bartell Drugs B Caring card:
Pick up a B Caring card from Bartell Drugs, fill out a registration form and earn 4% of your purchases for BHIS PTA while you shop. This card works like a loyalty card; please present the card to the cashier each time you shop at Bartell’s.
- Community Giving Funds: Employees of the City of Seattle, State of Washington, or King County can designate a set amount to be deducted from their monthly paycheck to go toward Beacon Hill PTA 6.15.42.
- Office Depot on Airport Way: Use BHIS’s School ID #70107436 every time you make a purchase and a specific percentage of your purchase will be remitted to BHIS. This does not work for online orders.
- Primary.com: BHIS will earn 10% of sales. Please visit http://www.primary.com/school/beaconhill and use promo code BEACONHILL to receive 20% off your first order. You will find children’s clothing basics here. For uniform colors please select spruce, white, navy and/or khaki.